Through our sister company IT Governance, we have access to specialist instructional design and elearning teams and a Covid-secure training facility in Ely, Cambridgeshire enabling us to offer training in a way that suits you.
We have developed bespoke in-house Privacy by Design courses for delivery face-to-face in clients’ offices around the world; for live online presentation; and as an interactive multi-media experience combining interactive elearning modules with live online instructor-facilitated group work. Courses can take as little as 2 hours, but our award-winning training lasts for two days.
Tailor your training
Our in-house privacy by design training courses can be tailored to your organisation and the projects you run. We typically cover:
- The reasons why data protection is important
- Privacy requirements associated with GDPR and other key laws
- The seven key concepts of privacy by design
- How teams such as marketing, HR, finance, development, privacy and legal contribute to privacy by design
- How privacy by design tools and techniques improve project outcomes
- Data protection impact assessments and screening questionnaires
- How to incorporate privacy within the project lifecycle
- Breaches and incidents
Get in touch to learn more