We will support you in every aspect of the auditing process.
Audit template and schedule
We will work with you to develop an audit template that achieves your organisation’s goals. We will also create a schedule and ensure it will work for you and your member organisations.
Audit guidelines for members
We will assist you in communicating information about the audit and what it will involve to your members.
We will conduct the audits using the agreed template according to the schedule.
We will supply the audit report to yourselves and the member organisation, from which you are able to liaise with the member to correct any contraventions.
We find it beneficial to touch base with you to review common contraventions or adjust the audit template if required.
Our team has extensive experience working with membership organisations and developing audits that work for them. Additional aspects included in this service could involve:
- Pre-audit questionnaires to prepare or categorise members to assist the auditing process using a risk-based approach.
- Initial compliance assessments of new members.
- Annual reviews of existing members.
- Differing audit templates according to size or type of member organisation.
- Review of remedial action taken by members as a result of the audit to confirm compliance.